Centrally Located Building for Sale in Taksim

$ 450,000
arap Cami Mahallesi, ,
Favorite
Opportunity
Sale

Listing Details

Listing Id:21388

Project Kind:

Project Status:

Total m²:200

Project range:

Number of Residences:

Residence Type:

Starting date:

Delivery date:

Overview

  • Updated On:
  • November 13, 2023
  • 5 Bathrooms
  • 200 m2

Listing Details

Listing Id:21388

Project Kind:

Project Status:

Total m²:200

Project range:

Number of Residences:

Residence Type:

Starting date:

Delivery date:

Overview

  • Updated On:
  • November 13, 2023
  • 5 Bathrooms
  • 200 m2

Description

Centrally Located Building for Sale in Taksim

You can consider the building 100 meters from Acıbadem Taksim Hatanesi as a residence or workplace.

On the ground floor of the building, there is a stylish section with automatic shutters, which can be used as an office or a shop, with a net size of 14 m2, entrance from inside the building and from the street, and a garden of net 9 m2.

On each of the three floors above the entrance, there are flats of 24 square meters each, with special decoration and facilities to add a kitchen if desired, and consisting of a room and a bathroom of 3 square meters.

There is Air Conditioning and Electric Water Heater on Every Floor.

There is a 27 square meter open terrace with city view on the rooftop where a winter garden can be made.

In addition, there are two warehouses of 17 and 9 square meters in size and a 3 square meter WC in the basement floor.

There is a Water Tank and Hydrophore in our building.

Stair Halls are 9 Square Meters.

The location is within walking distance to need centers and public transportation.

Our building is empty and ready to move. It was built in accordance with the earthquake regulations.

Address: arap Cami Mahallesi
City:
State/County:
Country: Turkey
Open In Google Maps
Property Id : 35665
Price: $ 450,000
Property Size: 200 m2
Property Lot Size: 200 m2
Rooms: 5
Bathrooms: 5
Environmental Features
Bus Station
Close to Public Transportation
Close to the airport
Close to the street
Close to the subway
Downtown
Elementary School
Gas station
Health Center
Health Clinic
High School
Highway
Hospital
Market
Middle School
Mosque
Park
Pharmacy
Police Station
Street
Synagogue
The mall
University
Veterinary
Infrastructure Features
Has deed
Zoned
Internal Features
ADSL
Balcony
Cable TV-Satellite
Open Balcony
Painted
Shower Cabin
$ 2,307.24
per month
  • Principal and Interest
  • Property Tax
  • HOA fee
$ 1,744.74

Contact Me

Call WhatsApp

Reviews

You need to login in order to post a review

Similar Listings

Apartments
Opportunity
Sale

Luxury Flats for Sale in Büyükçekmece Favori...

$ 241,000
Bedrooms1
Baths1
Size88 m2
1 Bedrooms
1 Baths
88 m2
About the project; The project is located in Büyükçekmece. The project, which has a land area of 54,000 m2, consists of ...
About the project; The project is located in Büyükçekmece. The project, which has a land area of 54, ...
$ 241,000
Apartments
Opportunity
Sale

Flats with Uninterrupted Sea and Mountain Vi...

$ 122,500
Baths1
Size42 m2
1 Baths
42 m2
About the project; Payment plan: 35% – Down Payment – 15% – Payment During Construction 15% – Pa ...
About the project; Payment plan: 35% – Down Payment – 15% – Payment During Constru ...
$ 122,500
Apartments
Opportunity
Sale

Sea View Flats for Sale in Büyükçekmece Akça...

$ 156,250
Bedrooms2
Baths1
Size95 m2
2 Bedrooms
1 Baths
95 m2
About the project; Located close to the Marmara Sea and Büyükçekmece Lake, the project awaits its investors. There are 1 ...
About the project; Located close to the Marmara Sea and Büyükçekmece Lake, the project awaits its in ...
$ 156,250
Apartments
Sale

Elite Project in a Private Bay in Kotor, Mon...

$ 259,300
Bedrooms1
Baths1
Size45 m2
1 Bedrooms
1 Baths
45 m2
About the project; Payment Plan: 15% when the Sales and Purchase Agreement is signed, the remaining 85% in 12 equal quar ...
About the project; Payment Plan: 15% when the Sales and Purchase Agreement is signed, the remaining ...
$ 259,300

Compare Listings

Ömer Yüksel