Elite Project in a Private Bay in Kotor, Montenegro

$ 259,300
Favorite
Sale

Listing Details

Listing Id:21446

Project Kind:Housing

Project Status:Continuing

Total m²:20000m²

Project range:45m² - 110m²

Number of Residences:300

Residence Type:1+1, 2+1, 3+1, Stüdyo

Starting date: June 2023

Delivery date:July 2025

Overview

  • Updated On:
  • December 21, 2023
  • 1 Bedrooms
  • 1 Bathrooms
  • 45 m2

Listing Details

Listing Id:21446

Project Kind:Housing

Project Status:Continuing

Total m²:20000m²

Project range:45m² - 110m²

Number of Residences:300

Residence Type:1+1, 2+1, 3+1, Stüdyo

Starting date: June 2023

Delivery date:July 2025

Overview

  • Updated On:
  • December 21, 2023
  • 1 Bedrooms
  • 1 Bathrooms
  • 45 m2

Description

About the project;

Payment Plan: 15% when the Sales and Purchase Agreement is signed, the remaining 85% in 12 equal quarterly installments without interest.

We are talking about a new town project located on the Adriatic coast that hosts more than 400 families from more than 40 countries. Investors and buyers in this community are not just neighbors, they have become friends and even business partners, shaping the identity of this attractive seaside destination.

Today, the project is approximately 10% of its full development plan. Once completed, it will create a vibrant community of more than 6,000 residents, including more than 3,000 apartments and over 300 luxury villas with sea views. The development has been thoughtfully planned with minimal intervention in the environment, 10% of which is occupied only by neighborhoods, and large green areas containing native vegetation are preserved. The 4.9 kilometer ‘Lungo Mare’ coastal road will connect the city with the magnificent coastline, bays and beaches. The elegant marina will have over 100 yacht berths and will be able to refuel. Residents can enjoy the Mediterranean lifestyle; swimming pools, sports fields, walking and golfing, or visit local produce markets and spend time in relaxing public and green areas. This maritime city is designed for a balanced lifestyle with the best of everything.

Address: kotor
City:
State/County:
Country: Montenegro
Open In Google Maps
Property Id : 37528
Price: $ 259,300
Property Size: 45 m2
Property Lot Size: 45 m2
Rooms: 1
Bedrooms: 1
Bathrooms: 1
Environmental Features
Beach
Bus Station
Close to Public Transportation
Close to sea
Close to the airport
Close to the highway
Close to the street
Downtown
Gas station
Health Center
Health Clinic
High School
Market
Middle School
Park
Pharmacy
Police Station
Post Office
Sea view
Street
Synagogue
The mall
University
Veterinary
External Features
Inside The Site
Outdoor Parking
Parking Garage
Security
Spotlight
Infrastructure Features
Has deed
Zoned
Internal Features
ADSL
Balcony
Cable TV-Satellite
Elevator
Open Balcony
Painted
Parquet
Parquet Floor
PVC Window
Shower Cabin
Spotlight
Steel door
$ 1,329.48
per month
  • Principal and Interest
  • Property Tax
  • HOA fee
$ 1,005.36

Contact Me

Call WhatsApp

Reviews

You need to login in order to post a review

Similar Listings

Apartments

Unique Stylish Apartments in a Historical Bu...

$ 700,000
Bedrooms1
1 Bedrooms
estate_property
estate_property
$ 700,000
Apartments
Opportunity
Sale

Modern and Stylish One and Two Bedroom Apart...

$ 198,000
Bedrooms1
Baths1
Size45 m2
1 Bedrooms
1 Baths
45 m2
About the project; The project is located in Piraeus, near Athens. Nearby there is all the necessary infrastructure: Sho ...
About the project; The project is located in Piraeus, near Athens. Nearby there is all the necessary ...
$ 198,000
Apartments
Opportunity
Sale

New Flats for Sale with Panoramic Sea View i...

$ 177,500
Bedrooms1
Baths1
Size44 m2
1 Bedrooms
1 Baths
44 m2
About the project; Payment Plan; 40% Down Payment 5 Months Installments 1+1 44m2 $ 177,500 2+1 54m2 $ 312,132 3+1 137m2 ...
About the project; Payment Plan; 40% Down Payment 5 Months Installments 1+1 44m2 $ 177,500 2+1 54m2 ...
$ 177,500
Apartments
Opportunity
Sale

Flats with Sea View for Sale in Kotor, Monte...

$ 115,000
Bedrooms1
Baths1
Size38 m2
1 Bedrooms
1 Baths
38 m2
About the project; We present to your attention new apartments located in Dobrota in a newly constructed building. The a ...
About the project; We present to your attention new apartments located in Dobrota in a newly constru ...
$ 115,000

Compare Listings

Nurkan Direktas